Women Of Troy
Jeremy answers my questions
1.how did the band form?
I thought I had some cool songs so I needed a band so I recruited people
through other people I knew and now the band as a whole comes up with cool
stuff as well.
2.what were your major influnces?
Everything from Slayer to Gershwin.
3.if you could have a three band bill who would they be?
Queens of the Stone Age headlining, Women of Troy main support and Intercooler
opening the night.
4. what music do you class yourselves as?
5. where do you think you will be in 10 years?
6. what has been your best gig you have played so far?
Supported The D4 and The Casanovas at the Annandale Hotel Sydney, lots of
people and good fun.
7. what made you want to go out and play music?
I wanted to be Angus Young
8. what your fav type of beer?
Stella Artois or James Squire Pilsner
9. any chance of coming down to melbourne?
Yes we are trying as we speak send a plane and we’re there.
10. do you have any releases out?
We’ve sold out of our first EP “I’d Like to be a Lion” and are working on