Photographer Seth Sobotka
Picture copyright respected holders.
Interview With Jocelyn Binder By Chris 26/4/07
Jocelyn Binder is a model based out of Miami .
A model constantly filled with work.
Expect to see more from this model.
It is something I have always enjoyed and been very passionate about. I find it to be a creative release.
2. How did you get involved with PB?
They contacted me and asked to me to shoot, and after some consideration, I felt it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
3. Has that opened doors for your modeling career?
To be honest, my career is more in the commercial sector, catalogs and such, so Playboy is really on a different level than what I do.
4. What has been the highlight so far?
So far, I would say moving to Miami and signing with my agencies has been the highlight, as it has quickly lead me to a very exciting life!
5. Has that opened up a lot of doors?
Certainly has! They send me on castings with large companies that never would have been able to consider me before.
6. Has Onemodelplace helped you get modeling job?
Many photographers have seen me on onemodelplace and offered me work, it has been one of the major factors in my success.
7. Do you think it is a good tool?
Internet contacts are a great tool, modelmayhem.com is another wonderful tool. However, to be really successful in the commercial sector, you need an agent to send you to castings.
8. Who would you most like to work with?
9. Which models do you look up to?
The Victoria Secret girls.
10. Have you had any bad feedback?
I have had great feedback from photographers, from my clients who keep coming back, and from fans who e-mail me all the time!
11. Which Magazine would you most like to be on the cover for?
12. What kinda shoot would most not do?
13. If you could be in a music video who’s would it be?
Hmmm…hard one. Perhaps Usher or Christina Aguilera.
14. Who has helped you out the most?
There are two photographers who have really pushed me to where I am now, Navid and Brouj. Wonderful men who have been so supportive, while guiding me to improve all the time.
15. Do you think the Internet has helped you get Jobs?
Yes, see above.
16. What is on your stereo at the moment?
Jewel…I find her music very relaxing and yet not distracting. It’s great background music.
17. What are some of your favorite musical artists/bands?
I love many kinds of music…especially Bob Marley, Disturbed, Cascada.
18. What movies you have seen lately you have really enjoyed?
Recently I saw some older movies that blew my mind…if you haven’t seen “The Island”, go rent it. Also, “Blood Diamond” is an awesome one to go rent, with Leonardo.
19 What are your favorite movies?
I like “Anchor Man”, with Will Ferrell…it always goes down smooth…lol. I also really love Titanic, despite how cheesy it is.
20. Would you ever like to host a show?
Sure, that would be fun!
21. Would you like to get into acting?
I do some acting, as I am currently working as a featured extra on “Bachelor Party 2”, look for me when it comes out…I’ll be Lilly, the sex addict! Small non-speaking role, but it is a blast!
Some of my upcoming work:
May Issues- Ocean Drive Magazine, Atlanta Peach Magazine
June Issue- 10 page editorial in Hombre Magazine
Also look for me in an upcoming National Geographic Adventures, featuring the Keys