Interview With Jaime Hammer By Chris
Jaime Hammer is one smart beautiful girl.She has a degree in Communication.
She has been featured in This years Playboy College Girl Edition.
She is on the cover.
She is in the 2005 Playboy College Girls Calendar
which can be bought at the Playboy store.
I would watch out for her as we will see more of her soon in future special editions.
She will defently be around for a while
1. How has your life changed since doing Playboy?
1. Since posing for playboy I have had the opportunity to party of the mansion, have been offered more modeling jobs and have met a ton of great people.
2. Did you ever imagine being in Playboy?
2. The first time I ever saw a playboy was when I was about eight and since then I had been intrigued with the beautiful women that have graced the magazine’s pages. But it was not until I was about 17 when I wanted to pose myself.
3. How did your parents respond to you being in Playboy?
3. At first my mother was upset. As time passed and she saw all of the different opportunities it had brought me she was more comfortable with the entire situation. My brother on the other hand was just embarassed because all of his friends had my picture hanging in their lockers.
4. Is it fun posing for Playboy and doing the photo shoots?
4. The shoots are an absolute blast. Everyone is very professional and they make you feel very comfortable. Sooner or later you forget that you are even naked.
5. How have people responded when you tell them your in Playboy?
5. Everyone has been extremely supportive. I have recieved tons of e-mails containing positive respones from people all over the country.
6. Would you ever like to travel overseas?
6. I have been over seas to Spain, Germany, Brussels, Amsterdam, London, and France.
7. What would you most like to do after finishing your degree?
7. I actually just graduated Cum Laude this past May from Arizona State University with a degree in Communication.For now I am going to persue the modeling gig while I am still young and have my outter beauty.
8. What are some your favourite tv shows going up?
8. I loved 90210 and Party of Five
9. What’s your view on realty tv?
9. I think that reality television can be entertaining but there is a complete over saturation of these shows today.
10. What are some of your favourite movies?
10. Meet the Parents, Monsters Inc. , and Clueless.
11. What movies that you have seen recently you have really enjoyed?
11. We Don’t Live Here Anymore and Collateral
12. What are some of your favourite musical artists?
12. Sarah McLachlan
13. What would we find on Jaime Hammer stereo at the moment?
13. I put on the MTV hits Channel which plays the top 40 songs with the music videos 24 hours a day.
14. What is one thing you most like to do ever?
14. I love to travel. I love experiencing new cultures and interacting with different people.
Special thanks for Jaime Hammer for doing this interview.