Old School Interview – Colleen Marie
Interview With Colleen Marie By Chris
Colleen Marie is many things.
She has a degree in being a vet.
She is a playmate(August 2003) which means a model.
She also wants to host her own show.
She is certainly one of the nicest. So here is the
1. How has your life changed since doing
I have travelled all over the US, met tons of new people
and celebrities, and paid off some on my student
2. Is it fun posing for Playboy and doing the photo
Yes, it is fun shooting. I love working with photographers,
makeup artists, and everyone. Shooting is hard sometimes
b/c you are stuck in one pose for a while sometimes. The
best is seeing the final product after its all done.
3. Why did you decide to become a vet?
I love animals. I always wanted to be a vet since I was
little and I guess it never crossed my mind to do anything
4. Was it a hard degree to study for?
Yes, definitely. It is four years undergrad and a four-year
program for the DVM. I spent many late nights doing all
nighters for tests. You can’t even learn everything you
need to know in those four years.
5. What are some your favourite TV shows going
Hmm. I don’t watch much TV but I love Nip Tuck, The Shield,
Cribs, Survivor, and Fear Factor
6. What’s your view on realty TV?
Obviously I like some of it. But it is way overdone now and
they should cut back on some of the shows they have.
7. What are some of your favourite movies?
Brave Heart, LOR I-III, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless
Mind, The Last Samurai, The Secretary
8. What movies that you have seen recently you have
Million Dollar Baby, Man on Fire, Finding Neverland
9. What are some of your favourite musical
Audioslave, DMB, The Elected, JayZ, LL cool J
10. What would we find on Colleen Marie stereo at the
Audioslave, Bob Marley, DMB, Anthony?
11. What is one thing you most like to do
I want to host my own TV show
12. What have you got lined up next to do?
Hopefully hosting my own show and being a successful model
1. Why change the site?
My girlfriend Lindsey just started a new website design
company and offered to redo my old site. It was in
desperate need of an update so…
2. Are you happy how it has turned out?
It is amazing!!! It has way more features then the
last one and I can do a lot more.
3. Have you had many people sign up yet?
To be honest I have no idea, LOL. I know there are at least
15 maybe 20?? I can’t wait till I hit a 100!!
4. What has been the highlight of your career so
Definitely being a playmate was the at the top. They are a
great company to work for and the pics are always soooo
5. Have you much modelling since being a
I still model today. I moved to NYC after I became a
playmate and have been working here for the last 2
6. Who would you most like to model for?
Victoria’s Secret or SI
7. Is it hard to be a Vet and do Modelling as
It is but only with the scheduling. It is a very rigid
schedule to be a vet and an unexpected one being a model,
so I have to turn down a lot of modeling jobs. 🙁
8. What can people expect when becoming a member of your
Well there will be new pics every 2 weeks, nude and
non-nude. I will be doing chats and I have a forum and a
blog. There are lists of all my appearances so people can
hang out with me.
9. If you could star in any ones video clip who would it
hmmm music wise it would have to be DMB or Audioslave
video, if it were movies I would love to be in Braveheart
10. Which magazine would most like to be on the
Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. 🙂
11. Would you ever try your hand at
I have done some tv hosting and I really like that. I am
not sure if I could do the whole acting thing. Who
12. How has your life changed since being a
I have travel led so much and met some many amazing people.
I have got to work with some great photographers and makeup
13. What next for Colleen Marie?
I want to build up my website, maybe do a calendar or two,
get a job hosting a show on E! Who knows!