Alexandra Van Zeelandt
Photo by Terry Moore
Alexandra Van Zeelandt is a model,actor & involved in animal rights. I liked what she has been doing and thought she worthy of exposure on the site. So read on and why I think she rocks and why you’ll be hearing a lot more of her.
To find out more visit her fan page on FB
I became a model because I photograph well.
2. What has been the highlight of being a model so far?
Shooting with Gen Nishino.
3. How did you get involved in the Sarah Buxton video clip?
My agent referred me to audition for the part.
4. How did you get involved with Animal Rights?
My grandfather was a well known horsemen. He had a strength and
gentleness that animals trusted. He fostered with in his family a
respect and sensitivity for all animals. I am yet another generation of
one that has been taught that we are the care takers for all of Gods
5. What inspired you to get involved?
We need to expand a conscious awareness on the plight of the animals that co-exist on this beautiful planet with us.
6. Who would you most like to work with in Modeling?
One day I would like to be photographed by Annie Leibowitz.
7. If you could be on the cover of any magazine would it be?
Playboy and Vanity Fair
8. What been the highlight of the acting so far?
I loved being in country music videos. Most recently I appeared in Emerson Drive’s new music video "sleep it off".
9. What do you hope to get out of that?
I’ve gotten happy memories.
10. How long have you been horseback riding for?
Since the age of five.
11. What do you to keep yourself fit?
I jog, swim, and workout 4 times a week.
12. What is on your stereo at the moment?
Out of touch- by Hall and Oats
13. What are some of your favorite musical artists/bands?
Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Who, Elton
John, David Bowie, Lou Reed, Otis Redding, Mowtown, Al Green, Lionel
Ritchie, Guns and Roses, Tool, Korn, Metallica, Nirvana, Cream, James
Taylor, Journey, Def Leopard, and of course Jimi Hendrix.
14. What movies you have seen lately you have really enjoyed?
The Help was fantastic.
15. What are your favorite movies?
Gone With The Wind, American Beauty, Pulp Fiction, One Flew Over
The Cukoo’s Nest, The Graduate, The Producers, World According to Garp,
Jaws, Anni Hall, Young Frankenstein, Animal House, Blues Brothers, Uncle
Buck, The Jerk, What about Bob?, Happy Gilmore, Tommy Boy, Harold and
Maude, and the Moulin Rouge
16. What is next for you?
I’m looking forward to living a happy healthy life.
17. Who would you most like to work with?