Model/Student who was in PB. Read on.
Interview 1 2/5/07
1. Why did you decide to pose for Playboy?
A friend of mine told me she read in the school paper Playboy was having
auditions. I mentioned how I’d like to do it but probably wouldn’t.
After a few days she eventually talked me into it. I realized if I
didn’t do it I would probably regret it in the future, and I don’t want
to have any regrets.
2. How was that experience?
It was overall a great experience from trying out to the actual day the
issue hit the stands. The worst part was the anticipation and waiting
for the issue to come out.
3. Has that opened doors for your modeling career if you continue to do it?
Actually it hasn’t really opened any doors but that’s ok. I didn’t do
it to become famous in any way. That wasn’t the reason I did it.
4. What has feedback been like since the issue?
Most feedback I’m getting from people is positive.
5. How have your parents responded to you being in Playboy?
My parents knew I auditioned and made it. They weren’t really excited
but I’m 22 now. They realize I’m growing up and can make my own
6. Have you learn’t much from your degree?
My major is paralegal studies. I haven’t gotten my degree yet. I’m still in the process.
7. Would you like to do more stuff with Playboy?
Of course I’d like to do more stuff with Playboy. If I was asked to I would in a second.
8. Would you like to be a playmate?
I definitely would like to be a playmate. I’m sure every girl that’s
ever modeled for Playboy would love to be able to call herself a
playmate. What girl wouldn’t?
9. What has been the highlight so far from being Playboy?
For one I’ve met a lot of really cool people including some of the girls in the magazine, which I still talk to today.
10. Have you had any bad feedback so from it?
With good comes the bad. I’ve had a lot of negative comments directed
toward me but that’s ok. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Playboy is a very controversial issue.
11. Did you like the setting for the shoot?
I really liked the setting where my shoot took place. The owner of one
of the most popular college bars is known for his old truck, so I took
my pictures on the back of his truck. It was outside and the weather
couldn’t have been more perfect.
12. Was it hard posing and doing the shoot?
Posing was fun. It didn’t seem like work at all. The photographer and
his assistants made it really easy and made me feel comfortable.
13. What are some of your favorite movies?
I LOVE horror movies like the Ring. It gives you a chance to cuddle up.
Varsity Blues is one of my favorite comedies along with Eurotrip. I
would be lying if I denied liking Grease.
14. What are some of your favorite musical artists?
I love Nickelback and Hinder. Their cd’s stayed in my cd player for
about a month after they came out. When it comes to country I have to
say Kenny Chesney.
15. What movies you have seen lately you have really enjoyed?
I saw Disturbia recently with a friend and it was really good.
16. What is next for yourself?
Well I have over a year left in college before I graduate and get my
degree. Hopefully I can find a really good job I look forward to every
morning. Eventually somewhere down the line I may get married and start
17. What do you enjoy doing when not studying and working?
I love to lay out by my pool and get a good tan when I have free time. I also love to go shopping just like any other girl.
18. Would you like to get into acting or hosting a show?
I don’t think I would make a good actress so I doubt I’ll be doing that.
Interview 2 14/5/08
1. How have things changed since being in PB?
A: Nothing has changed dramatically besides gaining a little more confidence.
2. Are you recognized a lot from being in it?
A: There were a few people that recognized me right after the issue came out but it hasn’t happened a lot.
3. How did you get involved with the Mississippi Calendar Competition?
A: A friend of mine found out about it and he told me.
4. Why should people vote 4 you?
A: I’m young, fun, smart, confident and would represent September really well!
5. How would you feel if you won as Miss September?
A: I would be excited. Photo shoots are really fun and exciting.
6. Have you done much modeling work lately?
A: No. I’ve been busy focusing on school so I can graduate in the fall.
7. Have you had much offers for modeling work since PB?
A: I’ve had quite a few offers but I’m not really doing it to make money
or anything. I did Playboy because it was something I never thought I’d
get to do. I was just a normal college student that got picked to do
8. How do you keep in shape?
A: I dance a lot at the bar, but that’s about it. I try to work out, but I don’t get around to doing it as much as I’d like to.
9. Are you comfortable with your body?
A: I’ve grown more comfortable with my body than I have been in the past, but there are a few adjustments I’d make.
10. What would you most like to be on the cover of?
A: Playboy of course! What girl wouldn’t? Victoria’s Secret wouldn’t be too bad either!
11. What kinda modeling work would you most like to do?
A: Lingerie. I love to have my hair and makeup done and just made to look really sexy.
12. What’s next for Adrianne?
A: Well I’ll be graduating in December, so we’ll see.
13. Any last words on why people should vote 4 for you?
A: They won’t be sorry!