Pictures Copyright Respected Holders
Interview With Mike From Magna-Fi
Las Vegas is the home of casinos and money.
But also the home of really good rock.
Magna-Fi are the kings of rock in Las Vegas. They deserve to be huge.
I have been wanting to interview these dudes for a while.
Mike was the lucky dude to get the parx-e treatment
1. How did the band form?
C.J. and I (Mike) started playing music together when we were little kids,
we hooked up with Charlie and Rob about 4 years ago in Vegas.
2. What were your major influences?
Sleep Deprivation, Thera Flu, Cheap Trick
3. If you could have a 3 band bill, who would they be?
Magna-Fi, Chomsky, and Failure
4. What music do you class yourselves?
We have no class, I mean, we’re class-less, I mean, you know what the f*ck
I’m trying to say, a loud aggressive rock band with cool melodies I
5. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Happy or dead.
6. What has been your best gig you’ve played so far?
With Static X in Cleveland for the Gravity Games 2003
7. What made you want to go out and play music?
The songs I heard on the radio when I was 11 yrs old, the gigantic Rock
Posters my older brother had (Zeppelin, AC-DC)
8. What is your favorite type of beer?
We all drink Michelob Ultra, tastes like shit but good for the waistline.
9. Who would you most like to record a song with?
Dave Grohl definitely
10. Any chance of coming down to Australia to play?
I certainly hope so, all of the Australians we’ve met have been super cool!
Thanks for your time, any last words?
I made the web site myself, and everything you need to
know about us is right there….thanks for interview!