Edita Brychta is an actor who work, I think is good and I wanted to know more from this extremely talented actor. So read on and find out why she doing good things
1. What have you learned from all your years of acting so far?
Resilience and perseverance. No matter how disappointed you can be in the process, you never know what’s around the corner.
2. What has been your favorite role you have done?
Dana in “Flying In the Branches” for the BBC. It was the story of a Czech girl who tries to get out of communist Czechoslovakia by coming to London, to find a husband in the two weeks she has permission to travel. The film is a poignant, desperate tale of one individual’s plight for freedom.
3. Who has been your favorite person to work with?
James Garner in “Rockford Files”. A very classy man!
4. How do you prepare for a role?
I look to understand the character from my own experiences, as well as using my imagination where it may seem too far from my own perceptions.
5. Do you have any tips for learning lines?
Know what the scene is about and what the character wants.
6. What has been your favorite role recently?
Voicing the Hyrax in “Ice Age 4: Continental Drift”.
7. What inspired you to swim from Alcatraz and also swam the length of the Golden Gate Bridge?
I’ve always had a fascination with cold, dark, rough waters and that together with interesting spooky landmarks and a personal challenge of endurance, combined with my favorite sport…how could I resist!
8. Who would you most like to work with?
Besides Meryl Streep? Bill Nighy.
9. What is next for yourself?
Time will tell!
10. What advice could u give to some one who wanted to be an actor?
Be sure there is nothing else in the world that you want to do!