Client Liaison are probably one of my favorite groups of the year. This talented Aussie duo has such amazing songs and they always put on an awesome live show. I for one love what they do with their music. Their sound from the Aussie 80’s and once you hear you will be hooked. So naturally I had to interview them for the site. So read on.
1. Are you at all surprised how things have gone for you so far?
Yes and no, each day new opportunities arise and new songs are formed.
2. Did you think you would gain a following so quickly?
Not at all, we are humbled by any form of support be it a Facebook ‘like’ or a ticket sale to one of our shows.
3. How do songs come to you guys when writing them?
Harvey focuses on the beats, Monte focuses on the lyrics
4. Will their be a full album in the pipeline soon?
Yes in 2014
5. If there’s one place in Australia that you could play there where would it be?
Its a tie between The Spirit Of Tasmania and the House of Representatives
6. Do you think the beloved Li-Lo and wine coolers will ever make a proper come back?
When did they ever leave?
7. How long did it take to put together the End Of the Earth video clip?
Harvey was bookmarking clips he liked from Youtube for a few months before realizing they could make the backbone of a great clip. We filmed each other in front of a green screen one afternoon and put it all together soon after.
8. If you could put together the ultimate line up for a Client Liaison show who would be in it?
Ken Davis, John Farhnam, Daryl Braithwaite, Tina Arena.
9. What does 2014 have in store for Client Liaison?
We’re excited to release more music and videos, also we’re embarking on a diplomatic tour of Tasmania and touring Australia