Ali Brustofski is an up coming singer songwriter with a bright future ahead of her and read on find out why she gotten the success she has so far.
1. How did you get into music?
I’ve always loved music! I grew up doing musical theater, but as I got older I decided I wanted to give pop music a try.
2. How has the internet helped with your career?
The internet has been soo helpful with my career. I’ve been able to get my music heard all over the world and win contests because of the amazing support online!
3. How did it feel to be 2011 Z100 Jingle Ball Hometown Hero?
Performing as Z100’s 2011 Hometown Hero was the most incredible experience of my life! I got to perform in front of my biggest crowd yet, meet world-famous artists, and even got my performance played on the big screen at Madison Square Garden during the actual Jingle Ball! I’ll never forget it.
4. What do you hope that will do for your career?
It was definitely great exposure for me, and I got the experience of performing in front of such a big crowd.
5. What do you hope that will do for in terms of getting radio playand industry notice?
All exposure is a good thing, so I’m always hoping for the best!
6. How has social networking helped your music career?
Social networking, like the internet, has really helped my career. Through Youtube especially I’ve met and worked with so many talented people I would have never have known otherwise!
7. What advice could you give to somebody who wants to make a music career ago?
Follow your dreams! If you have a passion for music, work at it and don’t get discouraged! I really do believe that if you try your hardest your dreams will come true!
8. What inspires you when writing music?
Everything really! I write from my life and the things I’m seeing or feeling.
9. When will expect an release from you?
Hopefully soon! Definitely in the New Year 🙂
10. What is next for yourself?
I’m planning to keep doing what I’m doing! I’ll definitely be making more covers, doing more shows, and writing more originals in the year to come! I’m also waiting to hear back from colleges where I’d be studying music 🙂
11. How did you become the voice of Piper O’Possum, host of Nick Jr.on Nickelodeon?
I auditioned for the part and they cast me! I loved being Piper, it was a really fun job and I worked with such sweet people!