Upbeat, energetic pop-punk. We love pumping music, especially for live shows. There’s killer guitar solos, smashing drum fills and endless harmonies.
2. Tell us a little bit about your writing process. A peek inside the inner workings of your band if you will.
3. As far as breakout success is concerned, is it all about the strength of a song or does being in the right musical climate at the right time make all the difference?
4. How important is social media to you in regards to engaging with an audience?
5. What inspired you to take music more seriously?
6. What’s spinning on your playlist atm? Any guilty pleasures?
7. Are you a fan of keeping the album format alive or do you think there’s more benefit to release singles or EPs with the influence of streaming platforms arguably shortening attention spans?
8. When not consumed with all things musical, what do you do to tune out or reset?
9. Your single ‘Lost In You’ is doing the rounds right now, what does the immediate future hold?
10. Lastly, Prince or Michael Jackson?