Caleb From El Domino Answers My Questions
1. how did the band form?
I had known the Tillmann brothers for over 15 years. It was just really
like a casual jamming type set up that we expanded into a live show.
2. what band made you want play punk after you heard them?
For me it was the freakin’ Misfits and NOFX for sure.
3. who has been influnce for you in your musical career?
Shoot, everyone from Led Zeppelin to Tom Petty to Rush to Pennywise. My CD
collection is a hodge-podge of crap, but I like it that way.
4. what bands are you listening to at the moment?
Tool, The Used, System of A Down. Weird huh?
5. what has been your favourite gig you have played so far?
Mike Metzger had a huge jumping festival in So Cal and asked us to play.
There were 12,000+ kids and we were one of 3 bands. It was, needless to
say, crazy ass fun.
6. is the band a full time job or do you have jobs to support it?
We all work to support the dream. It seems so hard to make it without
7. who is your fav band to play with?
The Voodoo Glow Skulls are fun and their crowd is rowdy. For me the shows
with them are always great.
8. when do you think you will come to aussie?
When I can afford to get over there. I hear your girls are soooo hot!
9. how did you get in contact with pee and then pee distrubuting your
releases in aussie?
A friend band of ours called third try was first in contact with Pete.
From there Pete just liked our stuff and was so cool to us.
We are all grateful for Pee Records’ help.
10. last question if you could play on any cartoon show what would be and
where on the show would it be
The simpson’s. Every big band plays the Simpson’s. He he. We want to
play at the climax of the episode of course.