Interview With Carlotta Champagne By Chris 27/8/07
She is a very attractive women with brains and is always getting work
So read on
1. Did you ever think you would be in PB and how successful you have become of it?
I never really had any expectations. I just figured if I did nude modeling might as well try for playboy right? The success with playboy is countless. I have consistent bookings entirely because my name was in their magazine.
2. What has been the highlight of being PB so far?
Probably being able to play at the Playboy Mansion in LA. I feel like it is such a once in a lifetime experience.
3. Has that opened doors for your modeling career?
Most definitely. People want to work with me because Playboy is on my resume.
4. Do you have plans to do more with them?
Not really..if they have any projects they could use me for, I would love that-but it is up to them not me.
5. Have you had any bad feedback rude comments so far?
Of course-I think we all do. I hear rude stuff like “she has fake breasts” (which I don’t), and even nasty emails from girls I went to high school with saying I should be ashamed. I figure they are just jealous-I lead a more exciting life than them.
6. Have you meet the man know as Hef yet?
Yes, briefly at the mansion. Last time I was there he yanked on my nipple tassel.
7. Are you surprised how many fans you have gotten yet because of the PB issues you have been in?
Incredibly. I am always baffled by the sweet emails I get from people who tell me they loved my images. It is really humbling.
8. Which Magazine would you most like to be on the cover for?
I’m not sure, Probably Playboy or Vogue.
9. What do you to keep yourself fit?
Jump rope and hula hoop with a weighted hoop.
10. What is on your stereo at the moment?
11. What are some of your favorite musical artists/bands?
Porcupine Tree, Katatonia, Judas Priest
12. What movies you have seen lately you have really enjoyed?
Children of Men. Pans Labyrinth
13.What are your favorite movies?
Harold and Maude; A Clockwork Orange
14. What is next for you?
The sky is the limit