Photographer Seth Sobotka
Picture copyright respected holders.
Interview With Jocelyn Binder By Chris 26/4/07
Jocelyn Binder is a model based out of Miami .
A model constantly filled with work.
Expect to see more from this model.
It is something I have always enjoyed and been very passionate about. I find it to be a creative release.
2. How did you get involved with PB?
They contacted me and asked to me to shoot, and after some consideration, I felt it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
3. Has that opened doors for your modeling career?
To be honest, my career is more in the commercial sector, catalogs and such, so Playboy is really on a different level than what I do.
4. What has been the highlight so far?
So far, I would say moving to Miami and signing with my agencies has been the highlight, as it has quickly lead me to a very exciting life!
5. Has that opened up a lot of doors?
Certainly has! They send me on castings with large companies that never would have been able to consider me before.
6. Has Onemodelplace helped you get modeling job?
Many photographers have seen me on onemodelplace and offered me work, it has been one of the major factors in my success.
7. Do you think it is a good tool?
Internet contacts are a great tool, modelmayhem.com is another wonderful tool. However, to be really successful in the commercial sector, you need an agent to send you to castings.
8. Who would you most like to work with?
9. Which models do you look up to?
The Victoria Secret girls.
10. Have you had any bad feedback?
I have had great feedback from photographers, from my clients who keep coming back, and from fans who e-mail me all the time!
11. Which Magazine would you most like to be on the cover for?
12. What kinda shoot would most not do?
13. If you could be in a music video who’s would it be?
Hmmm…hard one. Perhaps Usher or Christina Aguilera.
14. Who has helped you out the most?
There are two photographers who have really pushed me to where I am now, Navid and Brouj. Wonderful men who have been so supportive, while guiding me to improve all the time.
15. Do you think the Internet has helped you get Jobs?
Yes, see above.
16. What is on your stereo at the moment?
Jewel…I find her music very relaxing and yet not distracting. It’s great background music.
17. What are some of your favorite musical artists/bands?
I love many kinds of music…especially Bob Marley, Disturbed, Cascada.
18. What movies you have seen lately you have really enjoyed?
Recently I saw some older movies that blew my mind…if you haven’t seen “The Island”, go rent it. Also, “Blood Diamond” is an awesome one to go rent, with Leonardo.
19 What are your favorite movies?
I like “Anchor Man”, with Will Ferrell…it always goes down smooth…lol. I also really love Titanic, despite how cheesy it is.
20. Would you ever like to host a show?
Sure, that would be fun!
21. Would you like to get into acting?
I do some acting, as I am currently working as a featured extra on “Bachelor Party 2”, look for me when it comes out…I’ll be Lilly, the sex addict! Small non-speaking role, but it is a blast!
Some of my upcoming work:
May Issues- Ocean Drive Magazine, Atlanta Peach Magazine
June Issue- 10 page editorial in Hombre Magazine
Also look for me in an upcoming National Geographic Adventures, featuring the Keys
Interview With Jaime Hammer By Chris
Jaime Hammer is one smart beautiful girl.She has a degree in Communication.
She has been featured in This years Playboy College Girl Edition.
She is on the cover.
She is in the 2005 Playboy College Girls Calendar
which can be bought at the Playboy store.
I would watch out for her as we will see more of her soon in future special editions.
She will defently be around for a while
1. How has your life changed since doing Playboy?
1. Since posing for playboy I have had the opportunity to party of the mansion, have been offered more modeling jobs and have met a ton of great people.
2. Did you ever imagine being in Playboy?
2. The first time I ever saw a playboy was when I was about eight and since then I had been intrigued with the beautiful women that have graced the magazine’s pages. But it was not until I was about 17 when I wanted to pose myself.
3. How did your parents respond to you being in Playboy?
3. At first my mother was upset. As time passed and she saw all of the different opportunities it had brought me she was more comfortable with the entire situation. My brother on the other hand was just embarassed because all of his friends had my picture hanging in their lockers.
4. Is it fun posing for Playboy and doing the photo shoots?
4. The shoots are an absolute blast. Everyone is very professional and they make you feel very comfortable. Sooner or later you forget that you are even naked.
5. How have people responded when you tell them your in Playboy?
5. Everyone has been extremely supportive. I have recieved tons of e-mails containing positive respones from people all over the country.
6. Would you ever like to travel overseas?
6. I have been over seas to Spain, Germany, Brussels, Amsterdam, London, and France.
7. What would you most like to do after finishing your degree?
7. I actually just graduated Cum Laude this past May from Arizona State University with a degree in Communication.For now I am going to persue the modeling gig while I am still young and have my outter beauty.
8. What are some your favourite tv shows going up?
8. I loved 90210 and Party of Five
9. What’s your view on realty tv?
9. I think that reality television can be entertaining but there is a complete over saturation of these shows today.
10. What are some of your favourite movies?
10. Meet the Parents, Monsters Inc. , and Clueless.
11. What movies that you have seen recently you have really enjoyed?
11. We Don’t Live Here Anymore and Collateral
12. What are some of your favourite musical artists?
12. Sarah McLachlan
13. What would we find on Jaime Hammer stereo at the moment?
13. I put on the MTV hits Channel which plays the top 40 songs with the music videos 24 hours a day.
14. What is one thing you most like to do ever?
14. I love to travel. I love experiencing new cultures and interacting with different people.
Special thanks for Jaime Hammer for doing this interview.