Interview With Carlotta Champagne By Chris 27/8/07
She is a very attractive women with brains and is always getting work
So read on
1. Did you ever think you would be in PB and how successful you have become of it?
I never really had any expectations. I just figured if I did nude modeling might as well try for playboy right? The success with playboy is countless. I have consistent bookings entirely because my name was in their magazine.
2. What has been the highlight of being PB so far?
Probably being able to play at the Playboy Mansion in LA. I feel like it is such a once in a lifetime experience.
3. Has that opened doors for your modeling career?
Most definitely. People want to work with me because Playboy is on my resume.
4. Do you have plans to do more with them?
Not really..if they have any projects they could use me for, I would love that-but it is up to them not me.
5. Have you had any bad feedback rude comments so far?
Of course-I think we all do. I hear rude stuff like “she has fake breasts” (which I don’t), and even nasty emails from girls I went to high school with saying I should be ashamed. I figure they are just jealous-I lead a more exciting life than them.
6. Have you meet the man know as Hef yet?
Yes, briefly at the mansion. Last time I was there he yanked on my nipple tassel.
7. Are you surprised how many fans you have gotten yet because of the PB issues you have been in?
Incredibly. I am always baffled by the sweet emails I get from people who tell me they loved my images. It is really humbling.
8. Which Magazine would you most like to be on the cover for?
I’m not sure, Probably Playboy or Vogue.
9. What do you to keep yourself fit?
Jump rope and hula hoop with a weighted hoop.
10. What is on your stereo at the moment?
11. What are some of your favorite musical artists/bands?
Porcupine Tree, Katatonia, Judas Priest
12. What movies you have seen lately you have really enjoyed?
Children of Men. Pans Labyrinth
13.What are your favorite movies?
Harold and Maude; A Clockwork Orange
14. What is next for you?
The sky is the limit
Picture copyright respected holders.
Interview With Bianca Rose By Chris 14/4/06>
Bianca Rose studies Nursing and was featured in last
October College Girls Pac-10 Issue Of Playboy.
This is what she had to say about it all.
We are thankful she wanted to do the interview. So read
1. How has your life changed since doing
I can’t say that my life has changed that
2. Why pose for in Playboy?
Well, my friend/neighbour called to tell me that Playboy
was holding auditions and offered to pay me $20 to go and
then tell him what it was like. I’m a nursing student
and had to go to the hospital that day so I showed up in my
scrubs…I went as a joke and never expected them to
pick me! Once they did however, I figured this was a once
in a lifetime opportunity that I would regret passing
3. How did your parents respond to you being in
My parents are proud of everything I do. My dad was
featured in an ad for the German version of Playgirl when
he was my age so there wasn’t much he could say to my
following family tradition. My mom is Swiss and one of the
least prude people I know.
4. Was it fun doing the photo shot?
Yes, the shoot was a lot of fun. I was part of a group shot
so having four other girls there made it even more
exciting. In fact, Carrie Rose and I have remained very
close friends since posing.
5. How have people responded when you tell them your in
I didn’t have to tell anyone…word travels fast
on a college campus. All the feedback I have received from
people who have found out has been very positive even from
my parents’ friends
6. Have you learn’t a lot doing your degree?
Oh, yeah. In less than two months I will be graduating from
7. What do you want to get out of your degree?
I really enjoy working with patients and hope to have a
positive influence on their hospital stay.
8. What would you most like to do after finishing your
As of now I hope to be working as a labor and delivery
nurse within the next few months. I would also like to get
my master’s and become a nurse practitioner in a few
9. What are some your favourite tv shows going
I wasn’t allowed to watch much TV when I was younger
but I did really like Full House.
10. What’s your view on realty tv?
I understand how people like reality tv but I have to admit
it isn’t really my thing. I’m more of a sports
watching type of girl.
11. What are some of your favourite movies?
I like comedies…I made to sure get Wedding Crashers
as soon as it came out. Other movies in my collection
include Van Wilder, Dodge ball, Old school, Anchor
Man…you get the drift.
12. What movies that you have seen recently you have
I can’t say that I have been to the movies
13. What are some of your favourite musical
I’m all over the place when it comes to music. I love
Tool, Atmosphere, Radiohead and a lot of hip hop just to
name a few.
14. What would we find on Bianca Rose stereo at the
A Perfect Circle.
15. Would you ever like to travel overseas?
Very much so. I have lived and gone to school in
Switzerland. Australia, Thailand and maybe Kenya as a nurse
are all on my list of places I would love to visit.
16. What your favourite thing to do when your not
I love going out to eat with friend and organizing